Camps: It’s all about Horses, Horses + more Horses!
Horse Day Camp
Drop In Days available. Sibling and Return Camper Discounts
Who: Horse Camp is for Boys + Girls ages 7 – 13 years old who want to ride and learn all about horses and ponies. Our camps teach the basic aspects of horsemanship from riding skills to horse care.
Spring and Summer Camps are from 9:00 am-4:00 pm Monday through Friday.
Holiday Camps are from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm. Contact us for exact dates and price for these camps.
What: Campers will be participate in riding sessions every day, as well as,hands on horse care education including grooming, tack care and proper handling of horses. Additional camp activities include horse games and visits from our local horse professionals. For the safety and comfort of the campers, boots and long pants are required. For the safety and comfort of riders and horses, riders cannot exceed 6 feet tall and a maximum weight of 175 lbs. Final decisions are at the discretion of the Riding Academy.
- There is a nonrefundable $200-$250 deposit to secure your child’s spot for Day Camp.
- Spring Camp: Final balance is due March 15th
- Summer Camp: Deposits are accepted through May 15th. All registrations submitted after May 15th, full payment is required. Balance is due by June 1st.
Don’t forget Camper’s Horse Show on Fridays!
- Horse shows are followed by a Campers Party. Please bring snacks and or drinks for the party.
- Contact us or ask your child’s instructor for your child’s show time.
- Learn more about how your child can participate in any Sweetwater Farms Programs! Staff will be available for questions about any of our programs.
Pony Time Camp
Who: Pony Time Camp is for Boys and Girls ages 5&6 years old who LOVE PONIES!
When: Summer Camps are from 10am-2pm Tuesday – Friday.
What: Campers participate in group horsey crafts, pony grooming and handling and pony riding with an attendant.
- There is a nonrefundable $150 deposit to secure your child’s spot for Pony Time Camp.
- Final balance is due June 1st for all registrations made prior to May 15th.
- Registrations submitted after May 15th are required to pay in full.
- Horse shows are followed by a Campers Party. Please bring snacks